New call for METABUILDING Project, 1st GROW/HARVEST Call opened on 15 June.
The METABUILDING project aims to boost SME innovation in the Construction sector by encouraging cross-sector and cross-border collaboration.
The GROW/HARVEST call will be based on the following Challenges for the AEC Sector para o setor:
- Nature Based Solutions
- Circular Economy and Recycling
- 3D Printing
Proposals for collaborative projects of 2 partners or more (including at least 2 SMEs) can be submitted between 15 June 2021 and 15 September 2021 on https://www.metabuilding.com/grow-harvest-call/. In total €960,000 will be distributed to SMEs.
At least one SME from each consortium must be established in one of the 6 target countries: Austria, Spain, France, Hungary, Italy and Portugal and the other SME(s) must be located in any of the EU countries or countries associated to Horizon 2020.
Proposals will be evaluated by an international panel of independent experts on how they address the respective Challenges.
Impact of the METABUILDING Project:
- Provide direct financial and non-financial support to innovation for SMEs;
- Increase the competitiveness of SMEs through international collaboration;
- Support SMEs to exit the COVID-19 crisis through innovation;
- Stimulate the innovation potential of the AEC sector through cross-sector and cross-border collaboration;
- Create and expand a Digital Platform to facilitate collaboration and innovation in an expanded Built Environment Sector.
Meet also the METABUILDING LABS project, supporting SMEs to test products with innovative technologies.