Project Code: POCI-01-0247-FEDER-046083
Beneficiary Entity: PTPC – PLATAFORMA TECNOLÓGICA PORTUGUESA DA CONSTRUÇÃO – ASSOCIAÇÃO
Intervention Region: Porto
Total Eligible Cost: 60.282,00 euros
Support from European Union Funding: 45.176,24 euros
The Mobilising Project INOVMINERAL 4.0 – ADVANCED TECHNOLOGIES AND SOFTWARE FOR MINERAL RESOURCES, involves a Consortium of 20 entities led by CEI – Companhia de Equipamentos Industriais, comprising 8 natural stone companies, 5 technological companies, 5 entities of the scientific and technological system and 2 cluster management entities.
The Mobilising Project INOVMINERAL 4.0 applied on 31 July 2019 to Notice No. 14/SI/2019 – Incentive System for Research and Technological Development (SI I&DT), Mobilising Programmes, with No. 46.083, has as main objective the reorientation of innovative industrial models for the Mineral Resources Industry through the development of advanced technologies, new products and software that respond to the entire value chain: upstream, Mineral Resources valorisation and Market Place.
To achieve the objectives, the Project presents 5 PPS (Product, Process, Services), 4 RDI PPS and 1 Management and Promotion PPS.
Each PPS has specific objectives, but together they will respond to the general objective.
The Project has an eligible investment of 5,686,111.50 euros and a non-refundable incentive of 3,769,068.43 euros, for a three-year period, until June 2023.
PTPC – PLATAFORMA TECNOLÓGICA PORTUGUESA DA CONSTRUÇÃO – ASSOCIAÇÃO is co-sponsor of the project and participates in PPS 5.
Main Objective: The overall objective of the project is the reorientation of innovative industrial models for the Mineral Resources Industry through the development of advanced technologies, new products and software that address the entire value chain: upstream, Mineral Resources valorisation and Market Place.
Total Eligible Project Cost: 5.686.111,50 euros
EU Financing Support: 3.769.068,43 €
Approval date: 24-11-2020
Start date: 01-07-2020
End date: 30-06-2023
Project location: North: 28.13% | Centre: 23.39% | Lisbon: 16.77% | Alentejo: 31.71%
Name and website of the beneficiaries/co-promoters involved in the project:
- CEI – COMPANHIA DE EQUIPAMENTOS INDUSTRIAIS, LDA. (CEI BY ZIPOR)
- FRAVIZEL – EQUIPAMENTO METALOMECÂNICOS, LDA.
- FRONTWAVE – ENGENHARIA E CONSULTADORIA, S.A.
- SEVERAL WAYS ENGENHARIA DE SISTEMAS DE INFORMAÇÃO, LDA.
- STREAMVALUE CONSULTING, LDA.
- MARFILPE – MÁRMORES E GRANITOS, S.A.
- SOLANCIS – SOCIEDADE EXPLORADORA DE PEDREIRAS, S. A.
- JULIPEDRA – INDÚSTRIA DE TRANSFORMAÇÃO DE MARMORES, LDA.
- LSI STONE, LDA.
- POLIMAGRA – GRANITOS, S.A.
- DIMPOMAR – ROCHAS PORTUGUESAS, LDA.
- MVC – MÁRMORES DE ALCOBAÇA, LDA.
- INSTITUTO POLITÉCNICO DE LEIRIA
- FACULDADE DE CIENCIAS DA UNIVERSIDADE DE LISBOA
- UNIVERSIDADE DO PORTO | CT – Instituto de ciência da Terra, Pólo FCUP
- ISCTE – INSTITUTO UNIVERSITÁRIO DE LISBOA
- MARMORES VIGARIO, LDA.
- ACPMR – ASSOCIAÇÃO CLUSTER PORTUGAL MINERAL RESOURCES
- INSTITUTO SUPERIOR TÉCNICO
- PTPC – PLATAFORMA TECNOLÓGICA PORTUGUESA DA CONSTRUÇÃO – ASSOCIAÇÃO