Innovation and international partnerships were the focus of the latest GROW/HARVEST call, organised by the METABUILDING Project.
The latest public call of the project mobilised more than 230 SMEs from across Europe on the importance of cross-border collaboration and innovation, with 24 projects selected for funding of up to €60,000.
Discover the 7 awarded Portuguese projects:
- Production using 3D printing of formwork for construction elements, incorporating plastic waste, Resifluxo
- SEAFOOD FOR THOUGHT, A4F-Algae for Future
- 3DSUST-CON: 3D Printing for Sustainable Construction, XYZLAB
- Bio-EcoMATTER, Sabrab Architecture Engineering and Construction
- DIGITALISED SMARTWATER IN BUILDINGS, ODD – Real Estate Development
- ROOFING: ROof innOvative multiFunctional tIle using recycliNG, FAN 3D
- StoneColorTracer, PAVESTONE
Follow us and stay informed of new initiatives from PTPC/Cluster AEC and METABUILDING Project!